Sometime In The Past






[EN]:
Once upon a time there were sunny days inside and outside...
I'm starting today's post with a small metaphor, why, well because I'm dwelling in the past a little bit these days. Strange enough I'm thinking that even in the day I took these photos, about a month ago as you can see the yellow trees, I was more free, more cheerful and more alive than I am today. Maybe it's because of the holidays and because I have somewhat of a painful memory of some of the later days of this month...So I'm lost a bit in thoughts and I'm struggling with every step and action that I do and did in the past weeks. You know those moments when you literally are lost in the past and you can't get out and you think that you should have acted differently, you should have said something else, you should have been more powerful and more you, that person that you were back in those happier days. I'm mostly thinking of me during the summer time and it's like I'm someone else now. Truthfully I'm not sure if I liked that me better than the me now, but I know I wasn't on the tip of my toes as I am now. If I were to describe my feelings right now, I think that they would be like those felt by a deer while seeing a tiger that is preparing to hunt it. And the tiger starts to run in the deer's direction and the weak animal frightened starts to run desperately while knowing that it's life depends on this run, that may be its last one. That sensation of fear and desperation, that uncertainty that you'll get a second chance to life, that blend of mixed feelings is running through my whole body lately and weakens me in a way that I never imagined. So, because of this, I'm comparing my old self with the weird new self and I'm thinking alot of the past.  With this article I'm welcoming you in my mind! 
As for today's advice, well, don't dwell in the past too much it won't do you too much good, it will actually worsen the situation and make you ask yourself even more questions!
Now about today's look, it was something that I wore in a sunny November day and not very proper for this weather, but decided to post the photos as a contradiction to my text. I was pretty happy then as you can see how relaxed I looked! For a winter day, grab a coat!



[RO]:
A fost odată ca niciodată când zilele erau însorite, atât în interior, cât și în exterior...
Încep postarea de azi cu o mică metaforă, de ce, ei bine, pentru că rememorez trecutul zilele astea. Mă gândesc că până și în ziua în care am făcut aceste poze, în urmă cu aproximativ o lună, având în vedere copacii galbeni, care acum sunt morți și lipsiți total de viață, eram mult mai vioaie, mai liberă și mai veselă decât sunt azi. Poate este din cauza sărbătorilor care se apropie și a faptului că mă leagă o amintire foarte neplăcută și dureroasă de ultimele zile ale acestei luni...Așa că sunt pierdută printre gânduri și mă chinui cu fiecare acțiune pe care o fac în ultima vreme. Știți momentele alea când ești efectiv pierdut și blocat undeva în trecut și nu poți să ieși la suprafață și te gândești că poate era bine să fi acționat diferit, să fi spus total altceva, să fi fost mult mai puternic și mai mult tu însuți, persoana care erai cândva, în acele zile fericite? Eu una mă gândesc la cum eram eu în vara acestui an și cum sunt acum, și am senzația că văd o cu totul și cu totul altă persoană. Sincer, nici nu știu dacă îmi plăcea mai mult cum eram atunci sau cum sunt acum, însă pot spune cu certitudine că atunci nu mă simțeam ca și cum aș sta pe ghimpi, spre deosebire de prezent. Dacă ar fi să descriu ceea ce simt acum, ei bine, probabil că aș compara sentimentele mele cu cele resimțite de către o căprioară în momentul în care vede tigrul care se pregătește să o vâneze. Simte că în decursul câtorva secunde a devenit pradă și că nu mai este în siguranță. În timp ce tigrul începe să alerge către ea, slabul animal, înspăimântat, începe să alerge disperat știind că viața sa depinde de acest lucru, de finalul acestei urmăriri fatale, de acest alergat care poate fi ultimul. Acea senzație de frică și disperare, acea incertitudine asupra unei a doua șanse la viață, acest amalgam de sentimente curge prin tot corpul meu în ultima vreme și mă slăbește într-un mod cu totul inimaginabil pentru mine până acum. Așa ca, din cauza asta, tot fac comparații între mine din trecut și eu acum, un eu nou și dubios, și astfel mă tot gândesc la trecut, incluzând în acest termen vag chiar și ziua de ieri, ora ce a trecut, minutul, secunda, tot ceea ce semnifică moment trecut. Pot spune că prin acest articol vă poftesc în mintea mea!
Cât despre sfatul postării de azi, ei bine, nu petreceți prea mult timp gândindu-vă la trecut pentru că nu vă va face prea mult bine, cel mai probabil va înrăutăți situația și veți ajunge să vă puneți și mai multe întrebări decât v-ați fi pus dacă nu vă gândeați!
Legat de ținuta de azi, este ceva ce am purtat într-o zi călduroasă de noiembrie și nu tocmai ceva potrivit pentru vremea de acum, dar am decis să postez aceste poze ca pe o contradicție în raport cu textul. Eram destul de relaxată și fericită pe atunci, așa cum probabil se poate observa și din imagini. Pentru iarnă puteți adăuga o haină mai groasă!












Wearing:
Jacket/Jachetă - Takko
Sweater/Pulover - H&M
Jeans/Blugi - H&M
Shoe Boots/Botine - New Look
Earrings/Cercei - H&M



Follow me on:




4 comments

  1. amazing shoes!

    ______________________________________
    WWW.JUSTYNAPOLSKA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    fashionstyle + new blog design

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEar Adina,I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling like that. Still, I think that anyone who can say that didn't experienced an emotion like that is lieing big time. Every now and then, we do think about our past and what we could or couldn't done in a certain situation... like you said, it doesn't do us any good...
    I hope that even thoughyou're feeling a bit blue at the moment, you are more happy with that new you, because if you're not. what's the point, right? If you are, with time, all the wounds will heel and you will feel amazing in your "new" skin! Good luck with that!

    When it comes to your look, I love your jacket. Interesting shade for a leather piece! I also love the shoes. You look like a rock princess! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adina, tare mult imi doresc pentru tine sa treaca perioada asta de framantari!!! Ma gandesc ca e nevoie si sa fii mai putin aspra cu tine insati!
    Sunt fantastice botinele pe care le porti! Imi plac dungile, pata de culoare adusa de jacheta, nota glamour daruita de cercei si zambetul larg! :) Te imbratisez si iti doresc multa liniste sufleteasca!

    Ilda
    Lavender thoughts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful words!

Web Statistics